MAXOLINE Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 68 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected solvent-refined base oils. Especially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of modern high output steam turbines, including gear units. This oil is also recommended for industrial-type gas turbines. In addition to turbine applications, this oil may also be used to lubricate hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears, certain oil lubricated bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
Antifreeze 52010 is based on mono ethylene glycol and selected additive package. For all the year round use in the cooling systems of gasoline and diesel engines. MAXOLINE Antifreeze 52010 must be diluted with demineralized water before use, in accordance with the equipment manual.
Why one should use Antifreeze 52010
- Perfect protection of all types of metals that are used in engines and cooling systems.
- Neutral towards seals, gaskets and hoses
- Very good resistance against formation of foam
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 1,127
- Water contents, %: <5,5
- pH - 33% in water: 8,0
- Reserve Alkalinity, ml: 21,0
- Crystallization point: 25% vol. °C: -14
- Crystallization point: 30% vol. °C: -18
- Crystallization point: 35% vol. °C: -22
- Crystallization point: 40% vol. °C: -26
- Crystallization point: 45% vol. °C: -31
- Crystallization point: 50% vol. °C: -38
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.