MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 5W20 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging for which the modern specifications are required.
Antifreeze 52010 is based on mono ethylene glycol and selected additive package. For all the year round use in the cooling systems of gasoline and diesel engines. MAXOLINE Antifreeze 52010 must be diluted with demineralized water before use, in accordance with the equipment manual.
Why one should use Antifreeze 52010
- Perfect protection of all types of metals that are used in engines and cooling systems.
- Neutral towards seals, gaskets and hoses
- Very good resistance against formation of foam
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 1,127
- Water contents, %: <5,5
- pH - 33% in water: 8,0
- Reserve Alkalinity, ml: 21,0
- Crystallization point: 25% vol. °C: -14
- Crystallization point: 30% vol. °C: -18
- Crystallization point: 35% vol. °C: -22
- Crystallization point: 40% vol. °C: -26
- Crystallization point: 45% vol. °C: -31
- Crystallization point: 50% vol. °C: -38
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.