MAXOLINE HYDRA HVI hydraulic oil ISO VG 100 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil containing a High Viscosity additive package for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments which have to work under severe pressures. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Super +
ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Super + is a very high grade Automatic Transmission Fluid formulated with a number of special selected base oils and additives, which makes the product suitable for a wide range of automatic transmissions of various car manufacturers.
Why one should use ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Super +
- Constant friction stability over lifetime ensuring perfect clutch operation
- Perfect compatibility with seals and non-ferro metals
- High shifting comfort
- Very good thermal properties
- Low pour point
- Very good stability against oxidation and very good thermal properties
- Positive activity against wear, corrosion and foam
- extremely resistant against shudder vibration
- Colour: Red
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,856
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 29,60
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 2980
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 6,53
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 184
- Flash Point °C: 198
- Pour Point °C: -58
Performance LevelDexron II/IID/IIE/IIIG/IIIH MB 236.10/236.11/236.12/236.14,MB 236.3/236.5/236.6/236.7/236.8/236.9/236.91 Allison C4, Chrysler ATF+3, Ford WSS-M2C922-A1 Jaguar JLM 20238/20292/21044 Honda ATF-Z1, Hyundai/Kia SP-II/SP-III/SP-IV Toyota Type DII/T/T-III/T-IV Volvo 1161540, ZF TE ML 11A/11B VAG G-055-025/G-052-162/G-052-990/G-052-533 Isuzu ATF II/III, JASO M315 Type 1A Mitsubishi SP-II/SP-III/ATF J-2 Nissan Matic D/J/K/S/W Mazda M-III/Type T-IV, JWS 3309 Subaru ATF/ATF HP, Suzuki ATF 3314/3317
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.