MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 46 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Super +
ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Super + is a very high grade Automatic Transmission Fluid formulated with a number of special selected base oils and additives, which makes the product suitable for a wide range of automatic transmissions of various car manufacturers.
Why one should use ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Super +
- Constant friction stability over lifetime ensuring perfect clutch operation
- Perfect compatibility with seals and non-ferro metals
- High shifting comfort
- Very good thermal properties
- Low pour point
- Very good stability against oxidation and very good thermal properties
- Positive activity against wear, corrosion and foam
- extremely resistant against shudder vibration
- Colour: Red
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,856
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 29,60
- Viscosity -30 °C, mPa: 2980
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 6,53
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 184
- Flash Point °C: 198
- Pour Point °C: -58
Performance LevelDexron II/IID/IIE/IIIG/IIIH MB 236.10/236.11/236.12/236.14,MB 236.3/236.5/236.6/236.7/236.8/236.9/236.91 Allison C4, Chrysler ATF+3, Ford WSS-M2C922-A1 Jaguar JLM 20238/20292/21044 Honda ATF-Z1, Hyundai/Kia SP-II/SP-III/SP-IV Toyota Type DII/T/T-III/T-IV Volvo 1161540, ZF TE ML 11A/11B VAG G-055-025/G-052-162/G-052-990/G-052-533 Isuzu ATF II/III, JASO M315 Type 1A Mitsubishi SP-II/SP-III/ATF J-2 Nissan Matic D/J/K/S/W Mazda M-III/Type T-IV, JWS 3309 Subaru ATF/ATF HP, Suzuki ATF 3314/3317
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.