MAXOLINE SpecialSynth Motor Oil SAE 5W40 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a natural high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, Motor Oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, also for diesel engines with pump-injector unit.
ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Super 8
MAXOLINE ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Super 8 is a very high grade Automatic Transmission Fluid formulated of specially selected synthetic base oils and specially selected additive package, which makes the product suitable for a wide range of automatic transmissions of various car manufacturers. This premium synthetic product is specially formulated for the lubrication of ZF 8HP transmissions. This oil contributes greatly to realizing fuel saving and can be used amongst others in the ZF 8HP transmissions 8HP45, 8HP55, 8HP70 and 8HP90. It can also be used in certain ZF 6HP transmissions, which are used in various VAG models.
Why one should use ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Super 8
- Excellent lubrication
- Important contribution fuel economy
- Very high and stable viscosity index
- Very good resistance against oxidation and high thermal stability
- Excellent resistance against foaming and excellent protection against wear
- Excellent and stable friction characteristics which enable longer oil-replacement intervals
- Dyed green
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,843
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 25,82
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 6
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 188
- Flash Point °C: 196
- Pour Point °C: -51
Performance LevelPerformance level VAG G-060-162 BMW 8322 2152426/2289720(ATF3+) Chrysler 68157995AA Fiat 9.55550-AV5 Land Rover LR023288 Jaguar 02JDE 26444
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.