MAXOLINE Turbine Oil R&O ISO VG 100 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected solvent-refined base oils. Especially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of modern high output steam turbines, including gear units. This oil is also recommended for industrial-type gas turbines. In addition to turbine applications, this oil may also be used to lubricate hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears, certain oil lubricated bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. +4
MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. +4 is a synthetic automatic transmission fluid, based on synthetic base oils, to be used for automatic transmissions, which are applied in several cars.
Why one should use Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. +4
- Very high and stable viscosity index
- Very low pour point
- Excellent stability against oxidation
- A positive activity against wear, corrosion and foam
- Specific friction properties and low noise, smooth switching
- Compatible with synthetic seals
- Quick oil provision at cold start conditions
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,845
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 36,50
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 7,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 164
- Flash Point °C: 210
- Pour Point °C: -46
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 2,7
Dexron IID/III H (level) - Ford Mercon (level),
Allison C4 (level), MB 236.6-10 (level),
BMW 7045E (level), VW/Audi G-055-025-AZ
Subaru ATF (level), Honda Ultra II/Ultra Z-1/Ultra HMMF (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.