MAXOLINE Motor Oil Multisynth Plus 10W40 SL/CF is a high grade Motor Oil, blended of mineral base oils and synthtetic base oils, fortified with a special EP additive package. A multifunctional, fuel economy motor oil for use in passenger cars and trucks, in both petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging.
Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. +4
MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. +4 is a synthetic automatic transmission fluid, based on synthetic base oils, to be used for automatic transmissions, which are applied in several cars.
Why one should use Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. +4
- Very high and stable viscosity index
- Very low pour point
- Excellent stability against oxidation
- A positive activity against wear, corrosion and foam
- Specific friction properties and low noise, smooth switching
- Compatible with synthetic seals
- Quick oil provision at cold start conditions
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,845
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 36,50
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 7,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 164
- Flash Point °C: 210
- Pour Point °C: -46
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 2,7
Dexron IID/III H (level) - Ford Mercon (level),
Allison C4 (level), MB 236.6-10 (level),
BMW 7045E (level), VW/Audi G-055-025-AZ
Subaru ATF (level), Honda Ultra II/Ultra Z-1/Ultra HMMF (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.