MAXOLINE Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 220 is a synthetic based, high performing gear lubricant to be used in industrial equipment. It has been formulated to withstand heavy loads ans severe conditions resulting in very good micro pitting resistance.
Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. +4
MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. +4 is a synthetic automatic transmission fluid, based on synthetic base oils, to be used for automatic transmissions, which are applied in several cars.
Why one should use Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. +4
- Very high and stable viscosity index
- Very low pour point
- Excellent stability against oxidation
- A positive activity against wear, corrosion and foam
- Specific friction properties and low noise, smooth switching
- Compatible with synthetic seals
- Quick oil provision at cold start conditions
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,845
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 36,50
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 7,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 164
- Flash Point °C: 210
- Pour Point °C: -46
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 2,7
Dexron IID/III H (level) - Ford Mercon (level),
Allison C4 (level), MB 236.6-10 (level),
BMW 7045E (level), VW/Audi G-055-025-AZ
Subaru ATF (level), Honda Ultra II/Ultra Z-1/Ultra HMMF (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.