MAXOLINE Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 320 is a synthetic based, high performing gear lubricant to be used in industrial equipment. It has been formulated to withstand heavy loads ans severe conditions resulting in very good micro pitting resistance.
Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. type Dexron III H 4123
MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid type Dexron III H is a modern, Automatic Transmission and Power Steering Fluid formulated from highly refined solvent neutrals fortified with the suitable additive package, for use in a wide range of automatic transmissions, power steering and other units, for which the use of Dexron III/H fluids are required.
Why one should use Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. type Dexron III H 4123
- Increased friction properties,
- Comfortable oxidation stability,
- Very low pour point and high V.I.,
- Positive activity against anti wear,
- Strong anti-rust, anti- corrosion and anti-foam properties
- Colour: Red
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,862
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 37,60
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 7,60
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 174
- Flash Point °C: 209
- Pour Point °C: -49
Dexron III H (level) - Ford Mercon/M2C138-CJ/166-H(level),
Allison C4/TES 389 (level), MB 236.1 236.5 236.6 236.7 236.9(level),MAN 339 Typ Z1/V1 Volvo 97341 ZF TE-ML 02F/03D/04D/09A//09B/11A/11B/14A/17C
Voith 55.6335 (G607) (level) Cat TO-2 (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.