MAXOLINE Super Gear Oil SAE 90 GL-5 oil for mechanical transmissions, formulated with high quality solvent refined base oils and special EP-additive package. To be used in hypoid differentials under very heavy-duty conditions which require EP transmission oils.
Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. type Dexron III H 4123
MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid type Dexron III H is a modern, Automatic Transmission and Power Steering Fluid formulated from highly refined solvent neutrals fortified with the suitable additive package, for use in a wide range of automatic transmissions, power steering and other units, for which the use of Dexron III/H fluids are required.
Why one should use Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. type Dexron III H 4123
- Increased friction properties,
- Comfortable oxidation stability,
- Very low pour point and high V.I.,
- Positive activity against anti wear,
- Strong anti-rust, anti- corrosion and anti-foam properties
- Colour: Red
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,862
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 37,60
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 7,60
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 174
- Flash Point °C: 209
- Pour Point °C: -49
Dexron III H (level) - Ford Mercon/M2C138-CJ/166-H(level),
Allison C4/TES 389 (level), MB 236.1 236.5 236.6 236.7 236.9(level),MAN 339 Typ Z1/V1 Volvo 97341 ZF TE-ML 02F/03D/04D/09A//09B/11A/11B/14A/17C
Voith 55.6335 (G607) (level) Cat TO-2 (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.