MAXOLINE Refrigerator Oils FRIGO N-68 are pure hydrotreated Mineral Naphthenic Oils which have been developed for the lubrication of compressors using halogenated hydrocarbons as the refrigerant (R12, R22). Also suitable for use with hydrocarbon refrigerants e.g. R600a. These products should NOT be used in ammonia systems with low evaporation temperatures when it cannot be guaranteed that the refrigerant system is airtight.
Automatic Transmission Fluid type 41226
MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid type 41226 is blended from Solvent Refined Mineral Base Oils and a number of selected additives, to be used for automatic gearboxes, power steering units, torque converters and other equipment, for which ATF Dexron II D is required.
Why one should use Automatic Transmission Fluid type 41226
- Very good stability against oxidation,
- High activity against wear, corrosion and foam,
- Specific friction properties,
- Perfect compatibility with seals and non-ferro metals,
- High and stable Viscosity Index (V.I.),
- Low pour Point
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,865
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 43,20
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,26
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 169
- Flash Point °C: 196
- Pour Point °C: -46
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 1,5
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,18
Performance LevelDexron IID, - Mercon M2C138-CJ/166-H, - Allison C-4, - Cat TO-2, - MAN 339 Type Z1/V1, - MB 236.6/236.7, - Voith 55.6335 (G607), - ZF TE-ML 09/11A/14A
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.