MAXOLINE Technical White Mineral Oil ISO VG 15 nearly odourless, almost tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of products. As a lubricant in the textile, plastic and rubber industry, in the production of petroleum jellies, as a lubrication medium, etc., etc.
Automatic Transmission Fluid type 41226
MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid type 41226 is blended from Solvent Refined Mineral Base Oils and a number of selected additives, to be used for automatic gearboxes, power steering units, torque converters and other equipment, for which ATF Dexron II D is required.
Why one should use Automatic Transmission Fluid type 41226
- Very good stability against oxidation,
- High activity against wear, corrosion and foam,
- Specific friction properties,
- Perfect compatibility with seals and non-ferro metals,
- High and stable Viscosity Index (V.I.),
- Low pour Point
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,865
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 43,20
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,26
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 169
- Flash Point °C: 196
- Pour Point °C: -46
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 1,5
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,18
Performance LevelDexron IID, - Mercon M2C138-CJ/166-H, - Allison C-4, - Cat TO-2, - MAN 339 Type Z1/V1, - MB 236.6/236.7, - Voith 55.6335 (G607), - ZF TE-ML 09/11A/14A
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.