MAXOLINE Diesel Oil SAE 40 is produced with high quality solvent refined base oils and various special additives. Suitable lubricating oil for gasoline engines under light service conditions, moreover for the diesel engines of passenger cars and for light delivery vans in light service.
Calcium Sulphonate Grease 48042MAXOLINE Calcium Sulphonate Grease 48042 high quality grease formulated from high quality mineral base oils, with the use of complete additive package with Anti-oxidant and Anti-corrosion inhibitors. The grease has an exceptional load carrying capacity and it is highly resistant to water, which promotes long component life, especially in wet or saturated conditions, making the product suitable for use in all types of anti-friction, plain bearings and sliding surfaces.
Why one should use Calcium Sulphonate Grease 48042
- High shear stability,
- Highly resistant to water,
- High EP Performance,
- Strong anti-rust and anti-corrosion
- Colour: Dark Brown
- Base Oil: Mineral Base Oil
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 280 - 320
- Temperature for use °C: -25 +150
- Shell Four Ball weld Load kg IP 239: 600
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: >230
- Soap: Calcium Sulphonate
- Appearance: Smooth
- NLGI Number: 1-2
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.