MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 5W50 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging for which the modern specifications are required.
Compressor Oil H100
MAXOLINE Compressor Oil H100 is a blend of mineral paraffinic base oils with a low Conradson Carbon Residue, which is, because of the addition of a suitable additive package, the right oil for use in piston, vane and screw compressors, working with low, medium and high compression temperatures.
Why one should use Compressor Oil H100
- Low carbon forming tendencies,
- Good oxidation stability and good corrosion protection,
- Good anti-wear properties,
- Low volatility
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,885
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 100
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11,5
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): >95
- Flash Point °C: >246
- Pour Point °C: -28
- Conradson Carbon, % wt: 0,01
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,45
DIN 51506 VDL, DIN 51352, 2
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.