MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 40 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Compressor Oil H100
MAXOLINE Compressor Oil H100 is a blend of mineral paraffinic base oils with a low Conradson Carbon Residue, which is, because of the addition of a suitable additive package, the right oil for use in piston, vane and screw compressors, working with low, medium and high compression temperatures.
Why one should use Compressor Oil H100
- Low carbon forming tendencies,
- Good oxidation stability and good corrosion protection,
- Good anti-wear properties,
- Low volatility
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,885
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 100
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11,5
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): >95
- Flash Point °C: >246
- Pour Point °C: -28
- Conradson Carbon, % wt: 0,01
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,45
DIN 51506 VDL, DIN 51352, 2
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.