MAXOLINE Motor Oil Multisynth Plus 10W40 SL/CF is a high grade Motor Oil, blended of mineral base oils and synthtetic base oils, fortified with a special EP additive package. A multifunctional, fuel economy motor oil for use in passenger cars and trucks, in both petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging.
Compressor Oil H150
MAXOLINE Compressor Oil H150 i a blend of mineral paraffinic base oils with a low Conradson Carbon Residue, which is, because of the addition of a suitable additive package, the right oil for use in piston, vane and screw compressors, working with low, medium and high compression temperatures.
Why one should use Compressor Oil H150
- Outstanding thermal stability,
- Good oxidation stability and good corrosion protection,
- Excellent anti-foam properties and good demulsification properties,
- Low carbon-foaming
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,888
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 150
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,5
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): >95
- Flash Point °C: >240
- Pour Point °C: -18
- Conradson Carbon, % wt: 0,03
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,45
DIN 51506 VDL, DIN 51352, 2
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.