MAXOLINE Turbine Oil XT ISO VG 32 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected and highly raffinated Group II base oils. Especially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of modern high output steam-, gas- and water turbines. Because of its composition is this turbine oil specially suitable for long service life. In addition to turbine applications is this oil also suitable for the lubricating of hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears and certain bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
Compressor Oil H150
MAXOLINE Compressor Oil H150 i a blend of mineral paraffinic base oils with a low Conradson Carbon Residue, which is, because of the addition of a suitable additive package, the right oil for use in piston, vane and screw compressors, working with low, medium and high compression temperatures.
Why one should use Compressor Oil H150
- Outstanding thermal stability,
- Good oxidation stability and good corrosion protection,
- Excellent anti-foam properties and good demulsification properties,
- Low carbon-foaming
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,888
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 150
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,5
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): >95
- Flash Point °C: >240
- Pour Point °C: -18
- Conradson Carbon, % wt: 0,03
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,45
DIN 51506 VDL, DIN 51352, 2
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.