MAXOLINE Synthetic Gear Oil ISO VG 320 is a synthetic based, high performing gear lubricant to be used in industrial equipment. It has been formulated to withstand heavy loads ans severe conditions resulting in very good micro pitting resistance.
Compressor Oil H32
MAXOLINE Compressor Oil H32 is a blend of mineral paraffinic base oils with a low Conradson Carbon Residue, which is, because of the addition of a suitable additive package, the right oil for use in piston, vane and screw compressors, working with low, medium and high compression temperatures.
Why one should use Compressor Oil H32
- Outstanding thermal stability,
- Good oxidation stability and good corrosion protection,
- Excellent anti-foam properties and good demulsification properties,
- Low carbon-foaming
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,871
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 32
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 5,4
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): >95
- Flash Point °C: >205
- Pour Point °C: -16
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,45
DIN 51506 VDL, DIN 51352, 2
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.