Diesel Engine Oil Extra-s 10W40 is a top quality diesel engine oil based on latest additive package and very special base oil. This lubricant has been developed for heavy diesel engines operating even under the toughest conditions and all the year round. This product is suitable for Euro 4, 5 and 6 engines in combination with diesel fuel with a low sulphur content. Also suitable for use in engines with or without particle filters and exhaust catalysts. This motoroil is one of the group "low SAPS" lubricants.
Compressor Oil H68
MAXOLINE Compressor Oil H68 is a blend of mineral paraffinic base oils with a low Conradson Carbon Residue, which is, because of the addition of a suitable additive package, the right oil for use in piston, vane and screw compressors, working with low, medium and high compression temperatures.
Why one should use Compressor Oil H68
- Outstanding thermal stability,
- Good oxidation stability and good corrosion protection,
- Excellent anti-foam properties and good demulsification properties,
- Low carbon-foaming
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,882
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 68
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,7
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): >95
- Flash Point °C: >230
- Pour Point °C: -18
- Conradson Carbon, % wt: 0,01
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,45
DIN 51506 VDL, DIN 51352, 2
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.