MAXOLINE HD DIesel Engine Oil 15W40 CI-4 is a universally applicable engine oil, based on the officially approved formulas, using the same high-quality additives, but the base oils have been replaced with equivalent alternatives. This creates equivalent products in terms of quality, with a performance level corresponding to the originally approved products. However, because no field tests have been conducted, the product may be claimed only to meet the mentioned performance levels.
Compressor Oil H68
MAXOLINE Compressor Oil H68 is a blend of mineral paraffinic base oils with a low Conradson Carbon Residue, which is, because of the addition of a suitable additive package, the right oil for use in piston, vane and screw compressors, working with low, medium and high compression temperatures.
Why one should use Compressor Oil H68
- Outstanding thermal stability,
- Good oxidation stability and good corrosion protection,
- Excellent anti-foam properties and good demulsification properties,
- Low carbon-foaming
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,882
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 68
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,7
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): >95
- Flash Point °C: >230
- Pour Point °C: -18
- Conradson Carbon, % wt: 0,01
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,45
DIN 51506 VDL, DIN 51352, 2
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.