MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 46 is a Zinc-Free EP hydraulic oil based on high quality Solvent Refined Base Oils and a special additive package. To be used for heavy duty hydraulic equipment, light-duty gearboxes, bearings and also for lubrication systems, general lubrication and vacuum pumps (NOT for turbines!). MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 46 can be used in systems with silver parts.
Compressor Oil H68
MAXOLINE Compressor Oil H68 is a blend of mineral paraffinic base oils with a low Conradson Carbon Residue, which is, because of the addition of a suitable additive package, the right oil for use in piston, vane and screw compressors, working with low, medium and high compression temperatures.
Why one should use Compressor Oil H68
- Outstanding thermal stability,
- Good oxidation stability and good corrosion protection,
- Excellent anti-foam properties and good demulsification properties,
- Low carbon-foaming
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,882
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 68
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,7
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): >95
- Flash Point °C: >230
- Pour Point °C: -18
- Conradson Carbon, % wt: 0,01
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,45
DIN 51506 VDL, DIN 51352, 2
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.