MAXOLINE Refrigerator Oils FRIGO N-68 are pure hydrotreated Mineral Naphthenic Oils which have been developed for the lubrication of compressors using halogenated hydrocarbons as the refrigerant (R12, R22). Also suitable for use with hydrocarbon refrigerants e.g. R600a. These products should NOT be used in ammonia systems with low evaporation temperatures when it cannot be guaranteed that the refrigerant system is airtight.
Cup Grease No 2MAXOLINE Yellow Cup Grease No 2 is a calcium based Grease, characterised by its smooth texture, having an outstanding water resistance and mechanical stability.
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Cup Grease No 2
- Smooth texture
- Outstanding water resistance
- Withstand low temperatures
- Recommended for a variety of applications, from low to normal conditions
- If requested the cup grease will be manufactured with Graphite
- Colour: Amber to Yellow
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 265-295
- Temperature for use °C: -20 to +60
- Base Oil Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 90-110
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: 95
- Soap: Calcium
- Appearance: Buttery
- NLGI Number: 2
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.