MAXOLINE Ultra HD Motor Oil 10W40 is formulated from solvent refined base oils and a well-balanced additive package, suitable for gasoline and diesel engines, normal or turbo-aspirated, even under the toughest operation conditions. Because of the use of a special additive package these oils may be used if fuels contain high sulphur contents. These special oils have been mainly developed tom allow extended oil drain intervals and to prevent "bore polishing" (cylinder wear ) in diesel engines. Suitable for application in EURO 3 and 4 engines.
Cup Grease No 2MAXOLINE Yellow Cup Grease No 2 is a calcium based Grease, characterised by its smooth texture, having an outstanding water resistance and mechanical stability.
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Cup Grease No 2
- Smooth texture
- Outstanding water resistance
- Withstand low temperatures
- Recommended for a variety of applications, from low to normal conditions
- If requested the cup grease will be manufactured with Graphite
- Colour: Amber to Yellow
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 265-295
- Temperature for use °C: -20 to +60
- Base Oil Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 90-110
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: 95
- Soap: Calcium
- Appearance: Buttery
- NLGI Number: 2
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.