MAXOLINE Technical White Mineral Oil ISO VG 32 nearly odourless, almost tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of products. As a lubricant in the textile, plastic and rubber industry, in the production of petroleum jellies, as a lubrication medium, etc., etc.
Cup Grease No 3MAXOLINE Yellow Cup Grease No 3 is a calcium based Grease, characterised by its smooth texture, having an outstanding water resistance and mechanical stability.
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Cup Grease No 3
- Smooth texture
- Outstanding water resistance
- Withstand low temperatures
- Recommended for a variety of applications, from low to normal conditions
- If requested the cup grease will be manufactured with Graphite
- Colour: Amber to Yellow
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 220-250
- Temperature for use °C: -20 to +60
- Base Oil Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 90-110
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: 99
- Soap: Calcium
- Appearance: Buttery
- NLGI Number: 3
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.