MAXOLINE HYDRA HVI hydraulic oil ISO VG 100 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil containing a High Viscosity additive package for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments which have to work under severe pressures. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Cup Grease No 3MAXOLINE Yellow Cup Grease No 3 is a calcium based Grease, characterised by its smooth texture, having an outstanding water resistance and mechanical stability.
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Cup Grease No 3
- Smooth texture
- Outstanding water resistance
- Withstand low temperatures
- Recommended for a variety of applications, from low to normal conditions
- If requested the cup grease will be manufactured with Graphite
- Colour: Amber to Yellow
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 220-250
- Temperature for use °C: -20 to +60
- Base Oil Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 90-110
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: 99
- Soap: Calcium
- Appearance: Buttery
- NLGI Number: 3
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.