MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 46 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Cup Grease No 3MAXOLINE Yellow Cup Grease No 3 is a calcium based Grease, characterised by its smooth texture, having an outstanding water resistance and mechanical stability.
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Cup Grease No 3
- Smooth texture
- Outstanding water resistance
- Withstand low temperatures
- Recommended for a variety of applications, from low to normal conditions
- If requested the cup grease will be manufactured with Graphite
- Colour: Amber to Yellow
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 220-250
- Temperature for use °C: -20 to +60
- Base Oil Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 90-110
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: 99
- Soap: Calcium
- Appearance: Buttery
- NLGI Number: 3
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.