MAXOLINE high grade Yellow Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 1131, yellow to amber colour, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products: ointments, salves, creams, pastes. Also to be used as a lubricant in the veterinary and food industry, as a plasticizers in the rubber manufacture, as a softener in the textile industry, etc., etc.
Cylinder Oil Circo 1300
Cylinder Oil Circo 1300 is a Mineral oil of high quality which contains no further additives
Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Cylinder Oil Circo 1300
- High protection against oxidation,
- Little tendency of forming carbon-like deposit,
- Good protection against corrosion,
- Good anti-wear properties,
- Slight tendency to emulsify,
- High Flash Point
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,919
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 1300
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 49,40
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 78
- Flash Point °C: 228
- Pour Point °C: -18
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.