MAXOLINE Regular Oil SAE 50, also known as Commercial Motor Oil is a blend of HVI Base Oils. It is extremely resistant against aging. Suitable for general lubrication under mild conditions, such like bearings of pumping stations, circulating systems and for topping-up of certain classic cars engines.
Extreme Motor Oil 15W40
Extreme Motor Oil 15W40 is a mineral oil based multifunctional lubricating oil for use in petrol, diesel and LPG-engines, with or without turbo-charging. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and special EP additive package.
Why one should use Extreme Motor Oil 15W40
- Excellent properties as regards to detergency and dispersion power,
- Strong resistance against wear and oxidation,
- Strong anti-corrosion and anti-foam properties,
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,880
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 104
- Viscosity -20 °C, mPa.s: 6600
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 13,80
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 136
- Flash Point °C: 210
- Pour Point °C: -24
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,5
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,02
API SL/CF, ACEA A3/B3, MB 229.1 (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.