MAXOLINE Regular Oil SAE 50, also known as Commercial Motor Oil is a blend of HVI Base Oils. It is extremely resistant against aging. Suitable for general lubrication under mild conditions, such like bearings of pumping stations, circulating systems and for topping-up of certain classic cars engines.
Extreme Motor Oil 20W50 SL/CF
Extreme Motor Oil 20W50 SL/CF is a mineral oil based multifunctional lubricating oil for use in petrol, diesel and LPG-engines, with or without turbo-charging, suitable for passenger and delivery cars.
Why one should use Extreme Motor Oil 20W50 SL/CF
- Excellent properties as regards to detergency and dispersion power,
- Strong resistance against wear and oxidation,
- Strong anti-corrosion and anti-foam properties,
- Low tendency to evaporation
- Superior performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,888
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 158
- Viscosity -15 °C, mPa.s: 8500
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 17,40
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 120
- Flash Point °C: 236
- Pour Point °C: -22
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 10,2
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,29
API SL/CF, ACEA A3/B3Meets the requiremens of MB 229.1 VW 501.01/505.00
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.