MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 46 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Food Grease NLGI No 00 49058This product was rated through our customers MAXOLINE Top of the bill, premium quality Food Grease NLGI No 00 is made of Synthetic Base Oils, Aluminium Complex Soaps, EP, and anti-wear additives and PTFE Superior lubrication product suitable for the lubrication of sliding surfaces and plain and anti-friction bearings in Food Industry, where incidentical food contact may occur. All ingredients are FDA listed. Meeting the USDA 1998 H1 guidelines.
Why one should use Food Grease NLGI No 00 49058
- Extremely water resistance,
- Highly protectively against corrosion,
- Excellent anti-wear properties
- Above all, wide performance abilities
- NLGI Number: 00
- Soap: Aluminium Complex
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 400 - 340
- Base Oil: Synthetic Base Oil
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: Min. 140
- Shell Four Ball weld Load kg IP 239: 500
- Copper Corrosion Test IP 112: Negative
- Emcor Test: 0:0
- Temperature for use °C: -40 - +165
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.