MAXOLINE Regular Oil SAE 30, also known as Commercial Motor Oil is a blend of HVI Base Oils. It is extremely resistant against aging. Suitable for general lubrication under mild conditions, such like bearings of pumping stations, circulating systems and for topping-up of certain classic cars engines.
Food Grease NLGI No 00 49058This product was rated through our customers MAXOLINE Top of the bill, premium quality Food Grease NLGI No 00 is made of Synthetic Base Oils, Aluminium Complex Soaps, EP, and anti-wear additives and PTFE Superior lubrication product suitable for the lubrication of sliding surfaces and plain and anti-friction bearings in Food Industry, where incidentical food contact may occur. All ingredients are FDA listed. Meeting the USDA 1998 H1 guidelines.
Why one should use Food Grease NLGI No 00 49058
- Extremely water resistance,
- Highly protectively against corrosion,
- Excellent anti-wear properties
- Above all, wide performance abilities
- NLGI Number: 00
- Soap: Aluminium Complex
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 400 - 340
- Base Oil: Synthetic Base Oil
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: Min. 140
- Shell Four Ball weld Load kg IP 239: 500
- Copper Corrosion Test IP 112: Negative
- Emcor Test: 0:0
- Temperature for use °C: -40 - +165
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.