MAXOLINE SUPERSYNTH high grade motor oil 5W20 is produced of high grade synthetic base oils with a high Viscosity Index and fortified with a special selection of additives. A specially composed, fuel economy, motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging for which the modern specifications are required.
Food Grease NLGI No 2 49060This product was rated through our customers MAXOLINE Top of the bill, premium quality Food Grease NLGI No 2 is made of Synthetic Base Oils, Aluminium Complex Soaps, EP, and anti-wear additives and PTFE Superior lubrication product suitable for the lubrication of sliding surfaces and plain and anti-friction bearings in Food Industry, where incidentical food contact may occur. All ingredients are FDA listed. Meeting the USDA 1998 H1 guidelines.
Why one should use Food Grease NLGI No 2 49060
- Extremely water resistance,
- Highly protectively against corrosion,
- Excellent anti-wear properties
- Above all, wide performance abilities
- NLGI Number: 2
- Soap: Aluminium Complex
- Colour: White
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 265 - 295
- Base Oil: Synthetic Base Oil
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: Min. 230
- Oil Seperation % 7 Days 40 °C IP 121: 1
- Shell Four Ball weld Load kg IP 239: 500
- Copper Corrosion Test IP 112: Pass
- Emcor Test: 0:0
- Temperature for use °C: -45 - +165
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.