MAXOLINE HYP Gear Oil SAE 85W140 is for mechanical transmissions, formulated with high quality solvent refined base oils and special EP additives. Multipurpose Gear Oil to be used in Hypoid differentials, gearboxes and other transmissions, for which an EP-transmission is advised.
Food Grease NLGI No 2 49060This product was rated through our customers MAXOLINE Top of the bill, premium quality Food Grease NLGI No 2 is made of Synthetic Base Oils, Aluminium Complex Soaps, EP, and anti-wear additives and PTFE Superior lubrication product suitable for the lubrication of sliding surfaces and plain and anti-friction bearings in Food Industry, where incidentical food contact may occur. All ingredients are FDA listed. Meeting the USDA 1998 H1 guidelines.
Why one should use Food Grease NLGI No 2 49060
- Extremely water resistance,
- Highly protectively against corrosion,
- Excellent anti-wear properties
- Above all, wide performance abilities
- NLGI Number: 2
- Soap: Aluminium Complex
- Colour: White
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 265 - 295
- Base Oil: Synthetic Base Oil
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: Min. 230
- Oil Seperation % 7 Days 40 °C IP 121: 1
- Shell Four Ball weld Load kg IP 239: 500
- Copper Corrosion Test IP 112: Pass
- Emcor Test: 0:0
- Temperature for use °C: -45 - +165
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.