MAXOLINE high grade White Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 11024, white and tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products: ointments, salves, creams, pastes. Also to be used as a lubricant in the veterinary and food industry, as a plasticizer in the rubber manufacture, as a softener in the textile industry, etc., etc.
Food Grease NLGI No 000 49052MAXOLINE Premium quality Food Greases NLGI No 000 49052 are made from White Mineral Oils and a Calcium 12 Hydroxy Stearate.
Why one should use Food Grease NLGI No 000 49052
- Extremely water resistant,
- Highly resistant to corrosion,
- Good anti-wear and Extreme Pressure (E.P.) properties
- Colour: White
- Base Oil: White Mineral Oil
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 445 - 475
- Temperature for use °C: -20 - + 110
- Shell Four Ball weld Load kg IP 239: 315
- Copper Corrosion Test IP 112: Pass
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: n.a.
- Soap: Calcium
- Appearance: Smooth
- NLGI Number: 000
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.