MAXOLINE Fully Refined Rape Seed Oil 9072 especially for use in the production of amongst others lubricants and resins.
Gear Oil Hycat 10W
MAXOLINE Gear Oil Hycat 10W formulated with solvent refined base oils is a special oil for hydraulic and transmission equipment. special developed for the lubrication of power shift transmissions, differentials, final drives and hydraulic equipment of earthmoving equipment, for which a Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C4 fluid is required. NOT TO BE USED IN ENGINES!
Why one should use Gear Oil Hycat 10W
- A very good stability against oxidation
- Specific friction properties, which grants an optimum use of the power shift transmissions
- Very good anti-wear properties, giving longer duration of the final drive
- Applicable in systems with "wet" brakes
- Low pour point
- Excellent corrosion and foaming preventive properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,884
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 40,50
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 6,50
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 110
- Flash Point °C: 225
- Pour Point °C: -28
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,32
Performance LevelMeeting the requirements of: Allison C4, Cat. TO-4/TO-2 Komatsu KES 07.868.1 ZF TE-ML 03C
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.