MAXOLINE highly refined Microcrystalline Waxes Light 14651 is a high standard wax, white in colour, odourless and with a low oil content and is well known for its excellent bonding properties. It is indispensable for making water-repellent and anti-corrosive coatings. To be used in production of ozone-resistant rubber articles, for polishes, oils-based ointments, preservative products., etc., etc.
Gear Oil Hycat 10W
MAXOLINE Gear Oil Hycat 10W formulated with solvent refined base oils is a special oil for hydraulic and transmission equipment. special developed for the lubrication of power shift transmissions, differentials, final drives and hydraulic equipment of earthmoving equipment, for which a Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C4 fluid is required. NOT TO BE USED IN ENGINES!
Why one should use Gear Oil Hycat 10W
- A very good stability against oxidation
- Specific friction properties, which grants an optimum use of the power shift transmissions
- Very good anti-wear properties, giving longer duration of the final drive
- Applicable in systems with "wet" brakes
- Low pour point
- Excellent corrosion and foaming preventive properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,884
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 40,50
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 6,50
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 110
- Flash Point °C: 225
- Pour Point °C: -28
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,32
Performance LevelMeeting the requirements of: Allison C4, Cat. TO-4/TO-2 Komatsu KES 07.868.1 ZF TE-ML 03C
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.