MAXOLINE Turbine Oil XT ISO VG 32 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected and highly raffinated Group II base oils. Especially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of modern high output steam-, gas- and water turbines. Because of its composition is this turbine oil specially suitable for long service life. In addition to turbine applications is this oil also suitable for the lubricating of hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears and certain bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
Gear Oil Hycat 10W
MAXOLINE Gear Oil Hycat 10W formulated with solvent refined base oils is a special oil for hydraulic and transmission equipment. special developed for the lubrication of power shift transmissions, differentials, final drives and hydraulic equipment of earthmoving equipment, for which a Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C4 fluid is required. NOT TO BE USED IN ENGINES!
Why one should use Gear Oil Hycat 10W
- A very good stability against oxidation
- Specific friction properties, which grants an optimum use of the power shift transmissions
- Very good anti-wear properties, giving longer duration of the final drive
- Applicable in systems with "wet" brakes
- Low pour point
- Excellent corrosion and foaming preventive properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,884
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 40,50
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 6,50
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 110
- Flash Point °C: 225
- Pour Point °C: -28
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,32
Performance LevelMeeting the requirements of: Allison C4, Cat. TO-4/TO-2 Komatsu KES 07.868.1 ZF TE-ML 03C
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.