MAXOLINE ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Super 8 is a very high grade Automatic Transmission Fluid formulated of specially selected synthetic base oils and specially selected additive package, which makes the product suitable for a wide range of automatic transmissions of various car manufacturers. This premium synthetic product is specially formulated for the lubrication of ZF 8HP transmissions. This oil contributes greatly to realizing fuel saving and can be used amongst others in the ZF 8HP transmissions 8HP45, 8HP55, 8HP70 and 8HP90. It can also be used in certain ZF 6HP transmissions, which are used in various VAG models.
Gear Oil Hycat 10W
MAXOLINE Gear Oil Hycat 10W formulated with solvent refined base oils is a special oil for hydraulic and transmission equipment. special developed for the lubrication of power shift transmissions, differentials, final drives and hydraulic equipment of earthmoving equipment, for which a Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C4 fluid is required. NOT TO BE USED IN ENGINES!
Why one should use Gear Oil Hycat 10W
- A very good stability against oxidation
- Specific friction properties, which grants an optimum use of the power shift transmissions
- Very good anti-wear properties, giving longer duration of the final drive
- Applicable in systems with "wet" brakes
- Low pour point
- Excellent corrosion and foaming preventive properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,884
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 40,50
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 6,50
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 110
- Flash Point °C: 225
- Pour Point °C: -28
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,32
Performance LevelMeeting the requirements of: Allison C4, Cat. TO-4/TO-2 Komatsu KES 07.868.1 ZF TE-ML 03C
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.