MAXOLINE high grade Fully Refined Paraffin Wax 56-58 is obtained from de-oiled feed stocks. Meeting international pharmacopoeia, like USP, Ph. Eur.
Gear Oil Hycat 30
MAXOLINE Gear Oil Hycat 30 formulated with solvent refined base oils is a special oil for hydraulic and transmission equipment. special developed for the lubrication of power shift transmissions, differentials, final drives and hydraulic equipment of earthmoving equipment, for which a Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C4 fluid is required. NOT TO BE USED IN ENGINES!
Why one should use Gear Oil Hycat 30
- A very good stability against oxidation
- Specific friction properties, which grants an optimum use of the power shift transmissions
- Very good anti-wear properties, giving longer duration of the final drive
- Applicable in systems with "wet" brakes
- Low pour point
- Excellent corrosion and foaming preventive properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,889
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 95,60
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11,00
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 99
- Flash Point °C: 236
- Pour Point °C: -24
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,6
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,02
Performance LevelMeeting the requirements of: Allison C4, Cat. TO-4/TO-2 Komatsu KES 07.868.1
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.