MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 32 is a Zinc-Free EP hydraulic oil based on high quality Solvent Refined Base Oils and a special additive package. To be used for heavy duty hydraulic equipment, light-duty gearboxes, bearings and also for lubrication systems, general lubrication and vacuum pumps (NOT for turbines!). MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 32 can be used in systems with silver parts.
Gear Oil Hycat 30
MAXOLINE Gear Oil Hycat 30 formulated with solvent refined base oils is a special oil for hydraulic and transmission equipment. special developed for the lubrication of power shift transmissions, differentials, final drives and hydraulic equipment of earthmoving equipment, for which a Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C4 fluid is required. NOT TO BE USED IN ENGINES!
Why one should use Gear Oil Hycat 30
- A very good stability against oxidation
- Specific friction properties, which grants an optimum use of the power shift transmissions
- Very good anti-wear properties, giving longer duration of the final drive
- Applicable in systems with "wet" brakes
- Low pour point
- Excellent corrosion and foaming preventive properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,889
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 95,60
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11,00
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 99
- Flash Point °C: 236
- Pour Point °C: -24
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,6
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,02
Performance LevelMeeting the requirements of: Allison C4, Cat. TO-4/TO-2 Komatsu KES 07.868.1
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.