Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 100 (PAO) is a high quality fully synthetic compressor oil based on PAO base oils, with a natural high resistance against oxidation, to which a complete additive package has been added. Recommended for oil-flooded rotary sliding-vane and screw-type compressors, even in the most severe conditions. This oil has low carbon-forming tendencies and minimises the formation of deposits in the discharge system at the temperature range where these compressors operate. Due to the high quality of this compressor oil, mostly the service interval can be extended.
Gear Oil Hycat 50
MAXOLINE Gear Oil Hycat 50 formulated with solvent refined base oils is a special oil for hydraulic and transmission equipment. special developed for the lubrication of power shift transmissions, differentials, final drives and hydraulic equipment of earthmoving equipment, for which a Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C4 fluid is required. NOT TO BE USED IN ENGINES!!
Why one should use Gear Oil Hycat 50
- A very good stability against oxidation
- Specific friction properties, which grants an optimum use of the power shift transmissions
- Very good anti-wear properties, giving longer duration of the final drive
- Applicable in systems with "wet" brakes
- Low pour point
- Excellent corrosion and foaming preventive properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,898
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 199
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 17,50
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 94
- Flash Point °C: 238
- Pour Point °C: -11
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,32
Performance LevelMeeting the requirements of: Allison C4, Cat. TO-4/TO-2 Komatsu KES 07.868.1
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.