MAXOLINE Outboard Engine Oil TC-W3 is a Two Stroke Engine Oil produced with high quality Base Oils and special ash-less Two Stroke Additive Package, suitable for all outboard engines; to be used in a ratio of 1 part of oil to 50 parts of gasoline.
HD Brake Fluid DOT 3
MAXOLINE HD Brake Fluid DOT 3, a Heavy Duty Brake and Clutch Fluid, colourless to light straw, amber colour product. A mixture of polyalkylene glycols, glycolethers and an additive package, to be used in hydraulic brake systems. Meeting international specifications such as: SAE J1703 (latest issue), FMVSS 116 / DOT 3 and ISO 4925.
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use HD Brake Fluid DOT 3
- Relatively high ERBP (250) in comparison to requirements which are just 210.
- Specific Gravity 20°C: 1,034
- Viscosity -40 °C mm²/s: 980
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 1,9
- pH Value: 9,3
- Water Content %: <0,1
- ERBP °C FMVSS 116/ SAE J1703: 250
- ERBP °C Wet: 148