MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 10 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
HD Brake Fluid DOT 3
MAXOLINE HD Brake Fluid DOT 3, a Heavy Duty Brake and Clutch Fluid, colourless to light straw, amber colour product. A mixture of polyalkylene glycols, glycolethers and an additive package, to be used in hydraulic brake systems. Meeting international specifications such as: SAE J1703 (latest issue), FMVSS 116 / DOT 3 and ISO 4925.
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use HD Brake Fluid DOT 3
- Relatively high ERBP (250) in comparison to requirements which are just 210.
- Specific Gravity 20°C: 1,034
- Viscosity -40 °C mm²/s: 980
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 1,9
- pH Value: 9,3
- Water Content %: <0,1
- ERBP °C FMVSS 116/ SAE J1703: 250
- ERBP °C Wet: 148