MAXOLINE HYP Gear Oil SAE 80W90 is for mechanical transmissions, formulated with high quality solvent refined base oils and special EP additives. Multipurpose Gear Oil to be used in Hypoid differentials, gearboxes and other transmissions, for which an EP-transmission is advised.
HD Brake Fluid DOT 4This product was rated through our customers
MAXOLINE HD Brake Fluid DOT 4, a Heavy Duty Brake and Clutch Fluid, colourless to light straw, amber colour product. A mixture of polyalkylene glycols, glycolethers and an additive package, to be used in hydraulic brake systems. Meeting international specifications such as: SAE J1703 ans SAE 1704 (latest issue), FMVSS 116 / DOT 4 and ISO 4925.
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use HD Brake Fluid DOT 4
- MAXOLINE HD Brake Fluid DOT 4 is completely miscible with other DOT approved glycol ether and borate ester brake fluids.
- High dry ERBP, above 275 and higher.
- High wet ERBP
- Specific Gravity 20°C: 1,065
- Viscosity -40 °C mm²/s: 780
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 2,1
- pH Value: 8
- Water Content %: <0,1
- ERBP °C FMVSS 116/ SAE J1703: 278
- ERBP °C Wet: 164