MAXOLINE Technical White Mineral Oil ISO VG 15 nearly odourless, almost tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of products. As a lubricant in the textile, plastic and rubber industry, in the production of petroleum jellies, as a lubrication medium, etc., etc.
HD Brake Fluid DOT 4This product was rated through our customers
MAXOLINE HD Brake Fluid DOT 4, a Heavy Duty Brake and Clutch Fluid, colourless to light straw, amber colour product. A mixture of polyalkylene glycols, glycolethers and an additive package, to be used in hydraulic brake systems. Meeting international specifications such as: SAE J1703 ans SAE 1704 (latest issue), FMVSS 116 / DOT 4 and ISO 4925.
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use HD Brake Fluid DOT 4
- MAXOLINE HD Brake Fluid DOT 4 is completely miscible with other DOT approved glycol ether and borate ester brake fluids.
- High dry ERBP, above 275 and higher.
- High wet ERBP
- Specific Gravity 20°C: 1,065
- Viscosity -40 °C mm²/s: 780
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 2,1
- pH Value: 8
- Water Content %: <0,1
- ERBP °C FMVSS 116/ SAE J1703: 278
- ERBP °C Wet: 164