MAXOLINE Sewing Machine Oil SMO21060 is a mineral oil is based, especially selected saturated paraffinic and cyclo-paraffinic hydrocarbons. Due to an intensive method of refining this is acid-free and nearly colourless and odourless. A lubricant to be used in precision industry, sewing machine, etc., etc. NOT to be used in Medical, food or cosmetic industry.
HD Brake Fluid DOT 5.1This product was rated through our customers
MAXOLINE HD Brake Fluid DOT 5.1, is a high performance Brake and Clutch Fluid, a mixture of polyalkylene glycols, glycolethers and suitable additive package, to be used in hydraulic brake systems. Meeting international specifications such as: SAE J1703 SAE 1704 (latest issue), FMVSS 116 / DOT 5.1 and ISO 4925 class 5-1 specifications.
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
- Do not mix with silicone or silicate ester type products!
Why one should use HD Brake Fluid DOT 5.1
- MAXOLINE HD Brake Fluid DOT 5 is completely miscible with other DOT approved glycol ether and borate ester brake fluids.
- High dry ERBP, above 280 and higher.
- High wet ERBP
- Specific Gravity 20°C: 1,07
- Viscosity -40 °C mm²/s: 720
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 2,1
- pH Value: 7,5
- Water Content %: <0,1
- ERBP °C FMVSS 116/ SAE J1703: 282
- ERBP °C Wet: 183