MAXOLINE Ultra HD Motor Oil 10W40 is formulated from solvent refined base oils and a well-balanced additive package, suitable for gasoline and diesel engines, normal or turbo-aspirated, even under the toughest operation conditions. Because of the use of a special additive package these oils may be used if fuels contain high sulphur contents. These special oils have been mainly developed tom allow extended oil drain intervals and to prevent "bore polishing" (cylinder wear ) in diesel engines. Suitable for application in EURO 3 and 4 engines.
HD Brake Fluid DOT 5.1This product was rated through our customers
MAXOLINE HD Brake Fluid DOT 5.1, is a high performance Brake and Clutch Fluid, a mixture of polyalkylene glycols, glycolethers and suitable additive package, to be used in hydraulic brake systems. Meeting international specifications such as: SAE J1703 SAE 1704 (latest issue), FMVSS 116 / DOT 5.1 and ISO 4925 class 5-1 specifications.
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
- Do not mix with silicone or silicate ester type products!
Why one should use HD Brake Fluid DOT 5.1
- MAXOLINE HD Brake Fluid DOT 5 is completely miscible with other DOT approved glycol ether and borate ester brake fluids.
- High dry ERBP, above 280 and higher.
- High wet ERBP
- Specific Gravity 20°C: 1,07
- Viscosity -40 °C mm²/s: 720
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 2,1
- pH Value: 7,5
- Water Content %: <0,1
- ERBP °C FMVSS 116/ SAE J1703: 282
- ERBP °C Wet: 183