HD Brake Fluid DOT 5.1This product was rated through our customers
MAXOLINE HD Brake Fluid DOT 5.1, is a high performance Brake and Clutch Fluid, a mixture of polyalkylene glycols, glycolethers and suitable additive package, to be used in hydraulic brake systems. Meeting international specifications such as: SAE J1703 SAE 1704 (latest issue), FMVSS 116 / DOT 5.1 and ISO 4925 class 5-1 specifications.
- Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
- Do not mix with silicone or silicate ester type products!
Why one should use HD Brake Fluid DOT 5.1
- MAXOLINE HD Brake Fluid DOT 5 is completely miscible with other DOT approved glycol ether and borate ester brake fluids.
- High dry ERBP, above 280 and higher.
- High wet ERBP
- Specific Gravity 20°C: 1,07
- Viscosity -40 °C mm²/s: 720
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 2,1
- pH Value: 7,5
- Water Content %: <0,1
- ERBP °C FMVSS 116/ SAE J1703: 282
- ERBP °C Wet: 183