MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 100 is a Zinc-Free EP hydraulic oil based on high quality Solvent Refined Base Oils and a special additive package. To be used for heavy duty hydraulic equipment, light-duty gearboxes, bearings and also for lubrication systems, general lubrication and vacuum pumps (NOT for turbines!). MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 100 can be used in systems with silver parts.
HD Fleet Oil SAE 10W20
MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 10W20 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Why one should use HD Fleet Oil SAE 10W20
- Excellent detergency preventing from deposits in the hot zones of the engine,
- Very active dispersion, that prevents from precipitation and sludge,
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam,
- Low ash contents
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,876
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 52,40
- Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s: 5800
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,47
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 135
- Flash Point °C: 213
- Pour Point °C: -28
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,1
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,92
Performance LevelAPI SG/CF, ACEA E2-96, MB227.0 (level) and 228.0 (level) MAN 270 (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.