MAXOLINE Unitrac STOU 10W30 is multifunctional lubricating oil for agricultural and earthmoving equipment, formulated with top-grade solvent refined base oils and additive package. Especially developed to provide one single product which is lubricating diesel- and gasoline- engines, (with or without turbo-charging), transmissions (also "wet" brakes) and hydraulic systems.
HD Fleet Oil SAE 40
MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 40 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Why one should use HD Fleet Oil SAE 40
- Excellent detergency preventing from deposits in the hot zones of the engine,
- Very active dispersion, that prevents from precipitation and sludge,
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam,
- Low ash contents
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,895
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 148,70
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 15,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 102
- Flash Point °C: 244
- Pour Point °C: -13
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,1
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,92
API SG/CF, ACEA E2, MB227.0 (level) and 228.0 (level) MAN 270 (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.