MAXOLINE Turbine Oil XT ISO VG 32 is a universal mineral turbine oil, based on specially selected and highly raffinated Group II base oils. Especially formulated to satisfy the demanding requirements of modern high output steam-, gas- and water turbines. Because of its composition is this turbine oil specially suitable for long service life. In addition to turbine applications is this oil also suitable for the lubricating of hydraulic systems, compressors, high-speed gears and certain bearings and other applications requiring high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils which separate readily from water.
HD Fleet Oil SAE 40
MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 40 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Why one should use HD Fleet Oil SAE 40
- Excellent detergency preventing from deposits in the hot zones of the engine,
- Very active dispersion, that prevents from precipitation and sludge,
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam,
- Low ash contents
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,895
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 148,70
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 15,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 102
- Flash Point °C: 244
- Pour Point °C: -13
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,1
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,92
API SG/CF, ACEA E2, MB227.0 (level) and 228.0 (level) MAN 270 (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.