Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 100 (PAO) is a high quality fully synthetic compressor oil based on PAO base oils, with a natural high resistance against oxidation, to which a complete additive package has been added. Recommended for oil-flooded rotary sliding-vane and screw-type compressors, even in the most severe conditions. This oil has low carbon-forming tendencies and minimises the formation of deposits in the discharge system at the temperature range where these compressors operate. Due to the high quality of this compressor oil, mostly the service interval can be extended.
HD Fleet Oil SAE 40
MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 40 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Why one should use HD Fleet Oil SAE 40
- Excellent detergency preventing from deposits in the hot zones of the engine,
- Very active dispersion, that prevents from precipitation and sludge,
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam,
- Low ash contents
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,895
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 148,70
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 15,10
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 102
- Flash Point °C: 244
- Pour Point °C: -13
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,1
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,92
API SG/CF, ACEA E2, MB227.0 (level) and 228.0 (level) MAN 270 (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.