MAXOLINE Motor Oil Semi Synthetic SAE 10W40 is a high grade Motor Oil, blended of mineral base oils and synthtetic base oils, fortified with a special EP additive package. A multifunctional, fuel economy motor oil for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging.
HD Fleet Oil SAE 50
MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 50 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Why one should use HD Fleet Oil SAE 50
- Excellent detergency preventing from deposits in the hot zones of the engine,
- Very active dispersion, that prevents from precipitation and sludge,
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam,
- Low ash contents
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,897
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 206
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 19,40
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 107
- Flash Point °C: 253
- Pour Point °C: -13
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,1
- SAE: 50
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,91
API SG/CF, ACEA E2, MB227.0 (level) and 228.0 (level) MAN 270 (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.