MAXOLINE Transformer Oil IEC 60296:2003 21023 is a well refined, naphthenic mineral insulating oil inhibited. Suitable for use in transformers of all categories as well as for other electrical equipment such as circuit breakers or tap changers.
HD Fleet Oil SAE 50
MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 50 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Why one should use HD Fleet Oil SAE 50
- Excellent detergency preventing from deposits in the hot zones of the engine,
- Very active dispersion, that prevents from precipitation and sludge,
- Powerful action against wear, corrosion and foam,
- Low ash contents
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,897
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 206
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 19,40
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 107
- Flash Point °C: 253
- Pour Point °C: -13
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,1
- SAE: 50
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,91
API SG/CF, ACEA E2, MB227.0 (level) and 228.0 (level) MAN 270 (level)
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.