MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid A.T.F. +4 is a synthetic automatic transmission fluid, based on synthetic base oils, to be used for automatic transmissions, which are applied in several cars.
HD Motor Oil 15W40
MAXOLINE HD Motor Oil 15W40 is produced from so called low SAPS high performance additives and specially selected base oils. This motor oil is fulfilling the latest requirements of OEM's for use in latest high speed four stroke diesel engines. This motor oil is contributing to low exhaust emission and particle levels benefits highly to the lifetime of emission control systems. It is exceeding the requirements of API CJ-4. By meeting the requirements of OEM’s in both Europe and U.S.A. this Engine Oil has a wide choice of application options. It can be applied in Euro 5 engines with SCR exhaust gas system and also in Euro 3 and Euro 4 engines, of course when indicated by the manufacturer.
Why one should use HD Motor Oil 15W40
- Exceeding the requirements of todays low emission standards
- Excellent cold start properties
- Very good shear stability
- Improved oxidation resistance
- Very strong dispersion
- Excellent properties against wear, corrosion and foam
- Low oil consumption
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,876
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 108
- Viscosity -20 °C, mPa.s: 6870
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,45
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 135
- Flash Point °C: 228
- Pour Point °C: -34
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 7,8
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,92
Performance LevelAPI CJ-4/SM, ACEA E7, E9, Volvo VDS-4, Cummins CES 20081, Mack EO-O Premium Plus, MAN M 3575, MB 228.31, MTU type Type 2.1, Deutz DQC III-10 LA, JASO DH-2, Cat ECF-2/ECF-3
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.