MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 15 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Hydra HVI Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 100
MAXOLINE HYDRA HVI hydraulic oil ISO VG 100 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil containing a High Viscosity additive package for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments which have to work under severe pressures. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Why one should use Hydra HVI Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 100
- A High and stable Viscosity Index
- A very good resistance against anti-foaming, wear and oxidation,
- Fine anti-rust and anti corrosion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,879
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 100
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,30
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 148
- Flash Point °C: 212
- Pour Point °C: -30
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,06
DIN 51524-3 HVLP
AFNOR NF E 48-603 HV
ISO 11158 HV
ASTM D 6158 HV
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.