MAXOLINE Industrial Gear Lube EP 320 is a mineral oil based Gear Oil. The additive package is absolutely lead free. * Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Hydra HVI Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 46
MAXOLINE HYDRA HVI hydraulic oil ISO VG 46 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil containing a High Viscosity additive package for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments which have to work under severe pressures. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Why one should use Hydra HVI Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 46
- A High and stable Viscosity Index
- A very good resistance against anti-foaming, wear and oxidation,
- Fine anti-rust and anti corrosion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,873
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 45
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,33
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 163
- Flash Point °C: 200
- Pour Point °C: -38
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,06
DIN 51524-3 HVLP
AFNOR NF E 48-603 HV
ISO 11158 HV
ASTM D 6158 HV
Cincinnati Machine P-70
Eaton Brochure 694 for 35VQ25A
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.