MAXOLINE Technical White Mineral Oil ISO VG 15 nearly odourless, almost tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of products. As a lubricant in the textile, plastic and rubber industry, in the production of petroleum jellies, as a lubrication medium, etc., etc.
Hydra Oil ISO VG 32
MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 32 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Why one should use Hydra Oil ISO VG 32
- A very good resistance against foaming, wear and oxidation,Fine anti- rustand
- Anti- corrosion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,873
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 32
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 5,30
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 97
- Flash Point °C: 207
- Pour Point °C: -27
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,35
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,06
DIN 51524, 2 HLP Vickers Vane Pump AFNOR E 48 603 HM FZG 12
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.