MAXOLINE Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid 41238 is a synthetic hydrocarbon hydraulic Fluid, especially inhibited to provide excellent oxidation stability for the oil and good corrosion preventive protection to the hydraulic system. It has been developed for use as a Fire Resistant Hydraulic Fluid and is also suitable for operational use as well as preservation of components during storage and transport.
Hydra Oil ISO VG 32
MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 32 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Why one should use Hydra Oil ISO VG 32
- A very good resistance against foaming, wear and oxidation,Fine anti- rustand
- Anti- corrosion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,873
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 32
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 5,30
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 97
- Flash Point °C: 207
- Pour Point °C: -27
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,35
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,06
DIN 51524, 2 HLP Vickers Vane Pump AFNOR E 48 603 HM FZG 12
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.