MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1240 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel. Also to be used is shipboard gearboxes.
Hydra Oil ISO VG 46
MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 46 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Why one should use Hydra Oil ISO VG 46
- A very good resistance against foaming, wear and oxidation,Fine anti- rustand
- Anti- corrosion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,874
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 46
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 6,80
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 101
- Flash Point °C: 212
- Pour Point °C: -23
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,35
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,06
DIN 51524, 2 HLP Vickers Vane Pump AFNOR E 48 603 HM FZG 12
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.