MAXO Antirust Oil 43217 is an oxidation-resistant liquid, which by evaporation of the solvent will change into a wax-like semi-dry protective layer. The product has been specially developed for the treatment of metal products in order to prevent corrosion, protection of machinery and metal parts and for long term storage, as well as for road and maritime transport.
Hydra Oil ISO VG 68
MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 68 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Why one should use Hydra Oil ISO VG 68
- A very good resistance against foaming, wear and oxidation,Fine anti- rustand
- Anti- corrosion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,879
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 68
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,40
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 100
- Flash Point °C: 228
- Pour Point °C: -21
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,35
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,06
DIN 51524, 2 HLP Vickers Vane Pump AFNOR E 48 603 HM FZG 12
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.