MAXOLINE HD DIesel Engine Oil 15W40 CI-4 is a universally applicable engine oil, based on the officially approved formulas, using the same high-quality additives, but the base oils have been replaced with equivalent alternatives. This creates equivalent products in terms of quality, with a performance level corresponding to the originally approved products. However, because no field tests have been conducted, the product may be claimed only to meet the mentioned performance levels.
Hydra Oil ISO VG 68
MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 68 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Why one should use Hydra Oil ISO VG 68
- A very good resistance against foaming, wear and oxidation,Fine anti- rustand
- Anti- corrosion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,879
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 68
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,40
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 100
- Flash Point °C: 228
- Pour Point °C: -21
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,35
- Sulphate Ash, %: 0,06
DIN 51524, 2 HLP Vickers Vane Pump AFNOR E 48 603 HM FZG 12
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.