MAXOLINE Truck Fleet Diesel Engine Oil LSP 15W40 CK-4 is aHeavy Duty engine oil is formulated with unique low SAPS high performance additives in combination with special selected base oils. This multigrade engine oil fulfills the latest requirements of OEM's for use in high speed four stroke diesel engines of the latest models and has the following properties: This Heavy Duty engine oil is suitable for use in both on-road and off-highway applications. This engine oil contributes to low exhaust emission and particle levels, which highly benefits the lifetime of emission control systems. By meeting the requirements of OEM’s in Europe and North America this product has a wide choice of application possibilities. This product can be applied in Euro 5 and Euro 6 engines with SCR exhaust gas system and in Euro 3 and Euro 4 engines when indicated by the manufacturer.
Hydra Oil ZF 100
MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 100 is a Zinc-Free EP hydraulic oil based on high quality Solvent Refined Base Oils and a special additive package. To be used for heavy duty hydraulic equipment, light-duty gearboxes, bearings and also for lubrication systems, general lubrication and vacuum pumps (NOT for turbines!). MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 100 can be used in systems with silver parts.
Why one should use Hydra Oil ZF 100
- Excellent protection against wear
- Excellent stability against oxidation
- Good activity against rust and corrosion
- Very good demulsification properties
- Low pour point
- Very good deaerating and foam-suppressing properties
- Good compatibility with seals/gaskets made of synthetic material
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,883
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 100
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 96
- Flash Point °C: 233
- Pour Point °C: -20
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,12
- Sulphate Ash, %: <0,01
Performance LevelDIN 51524-2 HLP, US Steel 126/127, SEB 181 222
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.