MAXOLINE Regular Oil SAE 50, also known as Commercial Motor Oil is a blend of HVI Base Oils. It is extremely resistant against aging. Suitable for general lubrication under mild conditions, such like bearings of pumping stations, circulating systems and for topping-up of certain classic cars engines.
Hydra Oil ZF 68
MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 68 is a Zinc-Free EP hydraulic oil based on high quality Solvent Refined Base Oils and a special additive package. To be used for heavy duty hydraulic equipment, light-duty gearboxes, bearings and also for lubrication systems, general lubrication and vacuum pumps (NOT for turbines!). MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ZF 68 can be used in systems with silver parts.
Why one should use Hydra Oil ZF 68
- Excellent protection against wear
- Excellent stability against oxidation
- Good activity against rust and corrosion
- Very good demulsification properties
- Low pour point
- Very good deaerating and foam-suppressing properties
- Good compatibility with seals/gaskets made of synthetic material
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,872
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 68
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 8,68
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 104
- Flash Point °C: 244
- Pour Point °C: -30
- Acid number, mgKOH/g: 0,12
- Sulphate Ash, %: <0,01
Performance LevelDIN 51524-2 HLP, US Steel 126/127 Mil-PRF-17672D, Denison HF-2, Cincinnati Machine P-69, Eaton Vickers I-286-S, SEB 181 222
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.