MAXOLINE Hydra Oil ISO VG 15 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments, gear boxes and bearings. It may also be used as a lubrication medium in lubrication systems and vacuum pumps. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Hydraulic Oil Food Grade ISO VG 68 43194
MAXOLINE Hydraulic Oil Food Grade ISO VG 68 43194 is a food grade oil, developed for hydraulic systems in food, drink and pharmaceutical processing equipment. In addition suitable in other hydraulic systems where a clean, non-staining hydraulic oil is desired. * Always strictly follow manufacturer’s instructions! * Always purge the system of the previous oil prior to using MAXOLINE Hydraulic Oil Food Grade ISO VG 68 43194.
Why one should use Hydraulic Oil Food Grade ISO VG 68 43194
- Low coefficient of friction providing superior lubrication and reducing wear,
- Excellent wide temperature stability, ensuring extended servicing intervals,
- Low foaming reducing residue and scum build-up, also extending maintenance intervals
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,873
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 68
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 9
- Flash Point °C: 238
- Pour Point °C: -12
Performance LevelIt is a clear Oil, based on Hydro Cracked Mineral Oil. Operating temperature of use is between -15 and + 150 degrees Celsius.
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.