Hydraulic Oil Food Grade ISO VG 68 43204
Hydraulic Oil Food Grade ISO VG 68 43204 is a non-toxic oil, developed for hydraulic systems used in food, drink and pharmaceutical processing equipment. In addition suitable for other hydraulic systems where a clean, non-staining hydraulic oil is desired. * Always strictly follow manufacturer’s instructions! * Always purge the system of the previous oil prior to using MAXOLINE Hydraulic Oil Food Grade ISO VG 68 43204.
Why one should use Hydraulic Oil Food Grade ISO VG 68 43204
- Low coefficient of friction providing superior lubrication and reducing wear,
- Excellent wide extremely temperature stability, ensuring greatly extended servicing intervals,
- Low foaming reducing residue and scum build-up, also extending maintenance intervals
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,832
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 68
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11
- Flash Point °C: 244
- Pour Point °C: -47
Performance LevelIt is a Clear Oil, based on Poly Alpha Olefin. Operating temperature of use is between -40 and + 240 degrees Celsius.
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.