MAXOLINE high grade White Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 11024, white and tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products: ointments, salves, creams, pastes. Also to be used as a lubricant in the veterinary and food industry, as a plasticizer in the rubber manufacture, as a softener in the textile industry, etc., etc.
HYP Gear Oil SAE 85W140
MAXOLINE HYP Gear Oil SAE 85W140 is for mechanical transmissions, formulated with high quality solvent refined base oils and special EP additives. Multipurpose Gear Oil to be used in Hypoid differentials, gearboxes and other transmissions, for which an EP-transmission is advised.
Why one should use HYP Gear Oil SAE 85W140
- Good resistance against oxidation,
- Good rust preventing, anti corrosion and foam inhibiting properties,
- Low our point,
- Good Extreme Pressure (EP) properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,897
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 340
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 25
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 96
- Flash Point °C: 243
- Pour Point °C: -20
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.