MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid type 41226 is blended from Solvent Refined Mineral Base Oils and a number of selected additives, to be used for automatic gearboxes, power steering units, torque converters and other equipment, for which ATF Dexron II D is required.
HYP Gear Oil SAE 85W140
MAXOLINE HYP Gear Oil SAE 85W140 is for mechanical transmissions, formulated with high quality solvent refined base oils and special EP additives. Multipurpose Gear Oil to be used in Hypoid differentials, gearboxes and other transmissions, for which an EP-transmission is advised.
Why one should use HYP Gear Oil SAE 85W140
- Good resistance against oxidation,
- Good rust preventing, anti corrosion and foam inhibiting properties,
- Low our point,
- Good Extreme Pressure (EP) properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,897
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 340
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 25
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 96
- Flash Point °C: 243
- Pour Point °C: -20
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.