MAXOLINE HYDRA HVI hydraulic oil ISO VG 68 is a mineral oil based EP hydraulic oil containing a High Viscosity additive package for use in heavy duty hydraulic equipments which have to work under severe pressures. Produced from high grade solvent neutral base oils and suitable EP additive and anti-foam package.
Industrial Gear Lube EP 150
MAXOLINE Industrial Gear Lube EP 150 is a mineral oil based Gear Oil. The additive package is absolutely lead free. * Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Industrial Gear Lube EP 150
- Excellent resistance towards high pressure and shock loads,
- Highly resistant against high temperatures,
- Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties,
- Very good prevention from wear,
- Excellent anti-foaming properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,892
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 150
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,43
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 95
- Flash Point °C: 243
- Pour Point °C: -18
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.