MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1230 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel. Also to be used is shipboard gearboxes.
Industrial Gear Lube EP 220
MAXOLINE Industrial Gear Lube EP 220 is a mineral oil based Gear Oil. The additive package is absolutely lead free. * Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Industrial Gear Lube EP 220
- Excellent resistance towards high pressure and shock loads,
- Highly resistant against high temperatures,
- Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties,
- Very good prevention from wear,
- Excellent anti-foaming properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,897
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 220
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 18
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 95
- Flash Point °C: 243
- Pour Point °C: -18
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.