MAXOLINE HD Fleet Oil SAE 70 is a universal engine oil formulated from high grade solvent neutral base oils and a well-balanced additive package resulting in products suitable to be used in gasoline as well as diesel engines, with or without supercharging, under all operating conditions.
Industrial Gear Lube EP 320
MAXOLINE Industrial Gear Lube EP 320 is a mineral oil based Gear Oil. The additive package is absolutely lead free. * Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Industrial Gear Lube EP 320
- Excellent resistance towards high pressure and shock loads,
- Highly resistant against high temperatures,
- Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties,
- Very good prevention from wear,
- Excellent anti-foaming properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,899
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 320
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 24
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 95
- Flash Point °C: 246
- Pour Point °C: -14
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.