MAXOLINE Gear Oil Hycat 50 formulated with solvent refined base oils is a special oil for hydraulic and transmission equipment. special developed for the lubrication of power shift transmissions, differentials, final drives and hydraulic equipment of earthmoving equipment, for which a Caterpillar TO-4 or Allison C4 fluid is required. NOT TO BE USED IN ENGINES!!
Industrial Gear Lube EP 460
MAXOLINE Industrial Gear Lube EP 460 is a mineral oil based Gear Oil. The additive package is absolutely lead free. * Always check requirements in manual of equipment builder!
Why one should use Industrial Gear Lube EP 460
- Excellent resistance towards high pressure and shock loads,
- Highly resistant against high temperatures,
- Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties,
- Very good prevention from wear,
- Excellent anti-foaming properties
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,900
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 460
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 30,55
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 95
- Flash Point °C: 253
- Pour Point °C: -11
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.