MAXOLINE high grade Snowwhite Petroleum Jelly USP Eur. Ph. 11020, Snow white and tasteless, to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products: ointments, salves, creams, pastes. Also to be used as a lubricant in the veterinary and food industry, as a plasticizer in the rubber manufacture, as a softener in the textile industry, etc., etc.
Lithium Grease EP 00MAXOLINE Lithium Greases EP 00 are 12-hydroxy Lithium Greases fortified with EP additives and oxidation inhibitors, which provide superior lubrication under both high and low temperature conditions. Excellent resistance to water and resist changes in consistency under heavy loads and high speed conditions. This Grease finds its application in the lubrication of plain as well as medium to high speed ball- and roller bearings operating under high loads in various automotive and industrial applications. The EP 00 Greases are suitable for centralized lubrication systems on cars, trucks and machinery.
Why one should use Lithium Grease EP 00
- Superior lubrication under high and low temperature conditions,
- Extremely resistant to water,
- Excellent anti-wear properties,
- Excellent pump-ability properties
- Colour: Dark Brown
- Base Oil: Blend of mineral oils
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 400 - 430
- Temperature for use °C: -20 to +140
- Shell Four Ball weld Load kg IP 239: 315
- Timken OK load kg: 50
- Soap: Lithium
- Appearance: Smooth
- NLGI Number: 00
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.