Antifreeze 52010 is based on mono ethylene glycol and selected additive package. For all the year round use in the cooling systems of gasoline and diesel engines. MAXOLINE Antifreeze 52010 must be diluted with demineralized water before use, in accordance with the equipment manual.
Lithium Grease EP 1MAXOLINE Lithium Greases EP 1 are 12-hydroxy Lithium Greases fortified with EP additives and oxidation inhibitors, which provide superior lubrication under both high and low temperature conditions. Excellent resistance to water and resist changes in consistency under heavy loads and high speed conditions. This Grease finds its application in the lubrication of plain as well as medium to high speed ball- and roller bearings operating under high loads in various automotive and industrial applications.
Why one should use Lithium Grease EP 1
- Superior lubrication under high and low temperature conditions,
- Extremely resistant to water,
- Excellent anti-wear properties,
- Excellent pump-ability properties
- Colour: Dark Brown
- Base Oil: Blend of mineral oils
- Worked Penetration 60 strokes: 310 - 340
- Temperature for use °C: -25 to +125
- Shell Four Ball weld Load kg IP 239: 315
- Dropping Point °C ASTM D2265: 180
- Soap: Lithium
- Appearance: Smooth
- NLGI Number: 1
- The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.