Hydraulic Oil Food Grade ISO VG 68 43204 is a non-toxic oil, developed for hydraulic systems used in food, drink and pharmaceutical processing equipment. In addition suitable for other hydraulic systems where a clean, non-staining hydraulic oil is desired. * Always strictly follow manufacturer’s instructions! * Always purge the system of the previous oil prior to using MAXOLINE Hydraulic Oil Food Grade ISO VG 68 43204.
Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1230
MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1230 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel. Also to be used is shipboard gearboxes.
Why one should use Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1230
- Excellent resistance against rust, wear and oxidation,
- Increased alkalinity, to neutralise the acid compounds caused by distillate diesel fuel,
- High detergency and dispersion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,894
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 105
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 11,80
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 99
- Flash Point °C: 248
- Pour Point °C: -18
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 12
- SAE: 30
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,65
API CD, MIL-L-2104C DEF
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.