Synthetic Compressor Oil ISO VG 100 (PAO) is a high quality fully synthetic compressor oil based on PAO base oils, with a natural high resistance against oxidation, to which a complete additive package has been added. Recommended for oil-flooded rotary sliding-vane and screw-type compressors, even in the most severe conditions. This oil has low carbon-forming tendencies and minimises the formation of deposits in the discharge system at the temperature range where these compressors operate. Due to the high quality of this compressor oil, mostly the service interval can be extended.
Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1240
MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1240 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel. Also to be used is shipboard gearboxes.
Why one should use Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1240
- Excellent resistance against rust, wear and oxidation,
- Increased alkalinity, to neutralise the acid compounds caused by distillate diesel fuel,
- High detergency and dispersion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,902
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 149
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,85
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 99
- Flash Point °C: 248
- Pour Point °C: -20
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 12
- SAE: 40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,68
API CD, MIL-L-2104C DEF
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.