MAXOLINE Biodegradable Chain-Saw Oil ISO VG 100 is based on totally biodegradable vegetable oils and special additive package to give the product a high level of tackiness and lubricating properties. The base of this Biodegradable Chain-Saw oil os of vegetable origin and the special additive package will be degraded by the envirionment in short time. Even at high temperatures this oil keeps a high grade of tackiness, preventing the oil to fling off the chain.
Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1240
MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1240 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel. Also to be used is shipboard gearboxes.
Why one should use Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 1240
- Excellent resistance against rust, wear and oxidation,
- Increased alkalinity, to neutralise the acid compounds caused by distillate diesel fuel,
- High detergency and dispersion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,902
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 149
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,85
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 99
- Flash Point °C: 248
- Pour Point °C: -20
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 12
- SAE: 40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 1,68
API CD, MIL-L-2104C DEF
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.