MAXOLINE high grade Silicone Oil 100 - 5223 is a 100% PDS (=Poly Dimethyl Siloxan), are insoluble in almost all petroleum systems. It is essntially a non-toxic product. To be applied/used for a wide range of applications: As a lubricating product, as a release agent, as an anti-foam agent, as mechanical fluid, in electronic equipment, etc.
Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 2040
MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 2040 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel with a sulphur content less than 1,8%. Also to be used in shipboard gearboxes.
Why one should use Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 2040
- Excellent resistance against rust, wear and oxidation,
- Increased alkalinity, to neutralise the acid compounds caused by distillate diesel fuel,
- High detergency and dispersion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,902
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 139
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,40
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 102
- Flash Point °C: 250
- Pour Point °C: -20
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 20
- SAE: 40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 2,70
Performance LevelAPI CF, MIL-L-2104C
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.