MAXOLINE Automatic Transmission Fluid type 41226 is blended from Solvent Refined Mineral Base Oils and a number of selected additives, to be used for automatic gearboxes, power steering units, torque converters and other equipment, for which ATF Dexron II D is required.
Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 4040
MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 4040 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel.
Why one should use Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 4040
- Excellent resistance against rust, wear and oxidation,
- Increased alkalinity, to neutralise the acid compounds caused by distillate diesel fuel,
- High detergency and dispersion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,912
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 143
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 14,48
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): 99
- Flash Point °C: 250
- Pour Point °C: -18
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 40
- SAE: 40
- Sulphate Ash, %: 5,40
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.