MAXOLINE Truck Fleet Diesel Engine Oil LSP 15W40 CK-4 is aHeavy Duty engine oil is formulated with unique low SAPS high performance additives in combination with special selected base oils. This multigrade engine oil fulfills the latest requirements of OEM's for use in high speed four stroke diesel engines of the latest models and has the following properties: This Heavy Duty engine oil is suitable for use in both on-road and off-highway applications. This engine oil contributes to low exhaust emission and particle levels, which highly benefits the lifetime of emission control systems. By meeting the requirements of OEM’s in Europe and North America this product has a wide choice of application possibilities. This product can be applied in Euro 5 and Euro 6 engines with SCR exhaust gas system and in Euro 3 and Euro 4 engines when indicated by the manufacturer.
Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 7050
MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 7050 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel. Also to be used is shipboard gearboxes.
Why one should use Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 7050
- Excellent resistance against rust, wear and oxidation,
- Increased alkalinity, to neutralise the acid compounds caused by distillate diesel fuel,
- High detergency and dispersion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,935
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 200
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 18,20
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): >90
- Flash Point °C: 238
- Pour Point °C: -5
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 70
- SAE: 50
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.