MAXOLINE high grade Pharmaceutical White Oil Light ISO VG 15 odourless, tasteless, meeting international pharmacopoeia, like USP and Ph. Eur., to be used as a base in the production of a wide range of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products. Also to be used as a lubricant in the veterinary and food industry, as a plasticizer in the rubber manufacture, for the textile industry, etc., etc.
Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 7050
MAXOLINE Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 7050 with excellent high temperature detergency and increased alkalinity reserve to neutralise residues originating from high sulphur content fuels. Suitable as system-oil of high- and low- speed marine diesel engines with or without turbo-charging and the the use of distillate diesel fuel. Also to be used is shipboard gearboxes.
Why one should use Marine Guard Diesel Engine Oil 7050
- Excellent resistance against rust, wear and oxidation,
- Increased alkalinity, to neutralise the acid compounds caused by distillate diesel fuel,
- High detergency and dispersion properties,
- Excellent performance at low and high temperatures
- Specific Gravity 15°C: 0,935
- Viscosity 40 °C mm²/s: 200
- Viscosity 100 °C mm²/s: 18,20
- Viscosity Index (V.I.): >90
- Flash Point °C: 238
- Pour Point °C: -5
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g: 70
- SAE: 50
The data published are to our best knowledge the correct information. We reserve the right to alter the specifications any time and without prior notice.